Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Type of Sample
• Whole blood samples (up to 400 µl)
• Fresh or frozen blood
• Stabilizers: EDTA or citrate
Spin Filter columns
Direct and rapid isolation of genomic DNA from whole blood up to 400 µl. High yields of up to 30 mg and extremely high-quality gDNA, depending on the sample and the amount used.
There are two protocols available: < 200 µl and up to 400 µl blood samples. Tested for EDTA and citrate stabilized and for fresh or frozen blood sample (including long time storage).
The ExtractNow™ Blood DNA Mini kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications Package Sizes Cat. No. 602-1010 10 extractions Cat. No. 602-1050 50 extractions Shelf Life and Storage
• Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
• Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at 2-8°C Specifications
• Time for Extraction Approx. 24 minutes, including lysis
• Binding capacity: > 50 µg gDNA
• Average yield: Up to 30 µg gDNA (depends on the type and quantity of the sample material)
• Average purity: 1.7 – 2.0