Job title: Online Marketing & Social Media Expert (m/f)
Dilarus GmbH is managing a group of biotechnology companies providing products and services to the biopharmaceutical industry and academic research worldwide.
For the enhancement of our Marketing & Sales team were are looking for an Online- Marketing & Social Media-Expert.
- Planning, controlling and executing the success of all social media activities
- You monitor, valuate and create reports on activities, conduct digital trend research, and develop our channels further
- Planning, circuit and monitoring of online ads together with the team
- Planning and operating of newsletters
- Further development and support of our website
- Planning, implementation and controlling of SEM campaigns
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Study or training in the field of marketing, communication sciences, electronic media; ideally additional qualification for social media manager
- Sound knowledge with WordPress
- Sound knowledge common image and video editing software
- Innovative thinking, structured approach and a high degree of creativity
- Fluent English skills
We offer a full-time (40 hours a week) position, alternatively part-time, in a dynamic and multicultural team of a well-established, but growing, international organization. A two-year contract is foreseen.
HOW TO APPLY
Electronic applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early applications are encouraged as the call will be closed if a suitable candidate is found.
Applications should include a letter of motivation, work certificates and your CV, indicating the names and contact details of two professional references as well as your salary expectations. Only complete applications will be considered.
In case of any question in regard to the position please contact our Marketing & Sales Manager Julia Hillebrand under email@example.com or 030 2000 437 14.
Position: Sales Manager USA, Minerva Biolabs Inc.
Location: East Coast
About us: We are a US-based company distributing innovative molecular biological products used for research in molecular biology, cell culture and PCR technology or product release testing in biopharmaceutical industry. All products are developed and manufactured in Germany and distributed world-wide successfully for many years.
The Role Do you have the drive, consultative sales skills and desire to successfully build up a distribution hub, and sell an emerging line of Rapid Microbiology Testing reagents? We are seeking a highly motivated and skillful Sales Manager to install our US based distribution facility to handle sales in primarily the US and Canada with additional flexibility to build our sales team.
- US citizenship or a permanent work visa for the USA
- A relevant life science degree.
- Experience of selling into US biopharma and academia.
- Knowledge of molecular biology technologies, especially PCR.
- Experience of working in formal processes to produce winning bids.
- Proficiency with CRM and MS Office software.
- An established network of Rapid Microbiology Testing stakeholders would be a distinct advantage.
- History of successfully building sales growth and meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- We may consider a candidate right off the bench with a great technical fit and overall sales drive and motivation. But we would prefer that candidates have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a customer facing environment such as inside sales or tech support or customer service or even something like wait staff.
- Candidates must currently be living and selling lab products in the East Coast region- no relo candidates please.
- Establish, maintain and build relationships with companies within assigned territory.
- Provide exceptional customer support with timely, professional and informed advice.
- Work with partners to manage bulk orders and streamline the ordering process for end users.
- 10-20% travel including tradeshows and overseas visits.
- Proactively gather, qualify and follow up on leads generated by marketing efforts.
- Analyze sales data to predict customer demand and forecast sales on an annual and quarterly basis.
- This opportunity offers a base compensation of $65k-$75k DOE with a commission of $25k~$40k@Plan
- Car allowance
- Phone allowance
- All business and travel expenses are covered
- Medical insurance (401(k) match, medical, dental, Life and Disability insurance plans)
Please Note: Due to time constraints, only candidates meeting or exceeding the above qualifications may receive a reply.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your resume to dvollenbroich -at- minervabiolabs -dot- us.
We greatly appreciate the referral of qualified colleagues or friends; their information will always be treated professionally, and in the strictest confidence.