ExtractNow™ RNA Mini Kit
Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Type of Sample
• Eucaryotic cells (max. 5 × 106)
• Tissue samples (max. 20 mg)
• Gram+ and gram– bacteria (max. 1 × 109)
Spin Filter columns
Purification of total RNA from eukaryotic and microbial materials. Prefi ltration to selectively remove genomic DNA with no DNase digestion.
The ExtractNow™ RNA Mini Kit is for research use only.
Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 603-1010 10 extractions
Cat. No. 603-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
• Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
• Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at 2-8°C
• Time for Extraction: Approx. 15 – 40 minutes
• Binding capacity: approx. 100 µg RNA
• Average yield: Depends on the type and quantity of the starting material up to 100 µg RNA
• Average purity: 1.8 – 2.1