Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.
Type of Sample
• Bacterial suspensions
• Isolation of high-copy plasmids: 0.5 – 5 ml
• Isolation of low-copy plasmid DNA, P1 constructions, etc.: > 5 - 10 ml
Spin Filter columns
Easy and quick plasmid isolation from bacterial lysis.
The ExtractNow™ Plasmid Mini Kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
Cat. No. 605-1010 10 extractions
Cat. No. 605-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
Components are maintainable at room
temperature for at least 6 months.
• Time of Extraction: Approx. 16 minutes
• Binding capacity: Column binding capacity: approx. 40 μg pDNA
• Average yield: Typical yield from 2 ml starting material (highcopy plasmid): 6 - 20 μg
• Average purity: 1.8 - 2.0